QR Data Hub is especially designed to streamline and automate the data pipeline across energy trading: centralized data platform ready to fetch, clean, insert and manage all your data, from 5-60 min and daily resolution, meter, market prices schedules, transactions, settlement, billing, etc. Once data fetching and migration are accomplished, you have all your data in a robust and modern data management system. You can then disseminate your data to other applications via our flexible API service.
QR Trading features:
- One multiple energy ETRM platform for power, gas, LNG, oil, derivatives, coal, FX, emissions. Multi-trading, financial, physical, wholesale. Flexible retail trading.
- Integrated scheduling dashboards allow the editing, management, validation, and submissions of energy and reserve bids and schedules to IOSs, RTOs and exchanges, and the nomination of gas and crude to pipelines, or the scheduling of crude and derivatives for shipping. Data and connectivity management via API.
- Many to many transaction cross-linking can be configured based on multiple business objectives. E.g.: hedging, physical energy linking to production or logistics, physical demand (retail and wholesale) covered by power supply or generation, themselves covered by transmission.
QR Back Office is a scalable microservice delivering a range of services:
- Data validator (meter and price data management, validation, uploading).
- Rate calculator, settlement, bill calculator.
- Automated electricity, gas and multi-energy settlement with configurable workflow.
- Comprehensive wholesale and retail power and gas transaction settlement and billing.
- Configurable back-office workflow and lifecycle management.
- Seamless connectivity with data sources: meter, prices, exchanges and ISOs.
QR Risk is seamlessly integrated with QR Trading. Alternatively, it can be connected via our flexible API service to your in-house trading and transaction repository system to provide enterprise risk functionality.
QR Risk is a no-coding universal risk platform, enabling users to combine in a user-friendly web-dashboard the elements needed to create complex stochastic risk models and corresponding Monte simulation models, along with all needed input data and detailed cash flow mapping. The following risk metrics are covered. Market risk, MTM, VAR via full Monte Carlo simulation. Counterparty exposure and credit risk. Hedge accounting & fair value reporting.
QR Reporting offers many ready-for-use web dashboards enabling real-time access to your financial and key performance and indicators such as position reporting, various risk metrics, market data and P&L.