Robust and flexible electricity (wholesale & retail), gas & energy trading, risk management, and automated back office settlement & billing solutions
Explore QR ETRM solutions
Physical, financial, wholesale, ISO and retail trade capture. Life cycle & workflow. Deal pricing. Custom Trading. Scheduling.
Automated data management & settlement. Billing. Invoicing. Physical, financial, OTC, ISOs, exchanges & retail books.
ETRM Advanced Ecosystem
- Microservice architecture enables accelerated custom configuration of trading optimization solutions for any asset.
- API-friendly ecosystem allows flexible integration and data exchange with third party & in-house systems. Functionalities are constantly enhanced and extended to meet clients requirements.
QR ETRM Features
- QR ETRM is a next generation power, gas and energy ETRM solution integrating all aspects of trading, transaction and risk management, together with supply chain, assets and logistics. Financial, physical, multi-energy and retail power and gas trading and scheduling are available.
- QR ETRM provides easy configuration for data management, and trading in wholesale bilateral and ISO energy markets. QR ETRM is a fully integrated enterprise platform with multiple modules to choose from.
- Flexible delivery options. Services for back office settlement and billing, or middle office risk valuations, where our platform does everything, and you receive the outputs, once or more times a day, 24/7 via API. Software as a Service implemented on a private cloud or on-site, where you control data and processing. The cloud solution requires no software installation, hardware and IT resources, all you need is just a browser.
- No-coding universal energy and electricity ETRM software that can be configured for a robust middle office risk management, or comprehensive back office settlement and billing solutions.
- Leverage our automated ETRM system and expert teams. Our settlement specialists configure and maintain your transactions, data and settlement rules. Our risk analytics experts configure and maintain your risk models.
- Cost effective pricing. You pay one single annual subscription license fee for QR ETRM, whether used as a service or implemented on the cloud or on-site.
- Start with a Proof of Concept (POC) trial to implement key features suitable to your operations.
QR ETRM is a universal multiple energy and currency trading ETRM solution whose state-of-the-art architecture allows rapid configuration for any energy market, operation and portfolio. It can be implemented on-site, on a private cloud, or as a service.
Cost effective pricing. You pay one single annual subscription license fee for QR ETRM, whether implemented on the cloud or on-site. The fee comprises the license, maintenance and upgrade releases. Your system is upgraded regularly, and you always have access to the latest release.
The solution’s salient feature is to be ready-for-use on day one. You can leverage numerous existing templates and reports. These offer utmost configuration flexibility to adapt the solution to any market and operation without resorting to custom development or coding.
Enterprise solution offering seamless integration of trading with data, analytics, risk, logistics and asset optimization. Business intelligence and 360o visibility (real-time & pre-post-trade) into positions, P&L, performance, compliance and risk metrics, displayed in various dashboards.
- Front and back office automation and streamlining of processing. Comprehensive back office settlement and billing tools, with on-screen configuration capabilities to handle most complex physical, ISOs, wholesales and retail books.
- QR Risk is seamlessly integrated to deliver real-time pre-post-trade Monte Carlo risk valuation: market risk (VaR & expected loss), credit and exposure, CFaR. Automated no-coding analytics in intuitive dashboards: forward curves and stochastic modeling and parameter estimation.
- QR Data Manager provides seamless end-to-end data management (fetching, validation, insertion) for world energy markets, ISOs & RTOs, and transaction MQ, volumes and prices. Supported methods: web-scraping, web services, API, FTP, manual upload, csv, Excel, XML, Json.
- You can always start with a POC Trial where we back-test some of your trades against the optimal scenarios, and deduce how much QR Trading Optimizer can improve your P&L.
- License what you need. You can license each component separately, depending on your needs, e.g., price forecasting, bidding & trading optimization, back-office settlement & billing or risk management.
- Two flexible delivery options:
- Trading Optimization as a Service. Our cloud platform and expert team do everything, and you receive, via API and in web dashboards, the desired outputs, e.g., price forecasts, optimal bidding & trading schedules every 10 minutes, 24/7. No software installation, hardware and IT resources are needed.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) where we implement the system on a private cloud of your choosing, or on-site, and you control the data and the models.
- Ready-to use platform. We offer a large number of especially designed trading optimization algorithms and models for sourcing portfolio, and the bidding of thermal asset (gas, coal and diesel) and BESS & hydro power plants. These can be used on your assets and markets with minor configuration.
- Cost-effective pricing. Whether you use QR Trading Optimizer as a service or as SaaS, you pay one single annual subscription fee. The fee comprises the license, maintenance and upgrade releases. In no case will this solution cost anything, it can generate profits worth 10x its license cost.
- P&L enhancement. QR Trading Optimizer considerably improves the trading P&L, or asset valuation.
- Maximize profit from bidding, generation and selling in a power market or ISO. Maximize profit from bidding into reserve markets versus selling in the spot market.
- Minimize energy sourcing cost for utilities and LSEs.
- Expert team. In-house trading optimization models require extensive expert resources. Models are sensitive to myriads of constraints in assets & operations. QR Trading Optimizer was created as a universal optimization platform that could be configured for various operations. Our team of mathematician PhD experts closely work with clients to customize and maintain the optimization model that suits their asset portfolio.
All data is managed (fetched, inserted, validated, stored) by our modern datahub using Apache NIFI and Timescale DB.
All data is distributed via a flexible Spring Boot API microservice. This allows real-time data integration with reporting and your internal systems, e.g., trading optimization.
High-performance computing and microservice architectures achieve unparalleled scalable performance.
Technologies used in QR ETRM Platform: Java, Spring Boot, NGINX, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Angular, Highcharts.